By Todd Elliott
University of Phoenix
Intended for educational use only.
Watch this Earth Day video (2:40 long)
Choose any prompt below. Compose an one-paragraph comment. The comment must contain at least four sentences. You also will need to make one reply to another student’s comment (the reply must be at least two sentences).
- What is Earth Day to you?
- Which country’s Earth Day celebration did you like most? Explain why.
- How does your ‘home’ country celebrate Earth Day? (Hint: Ask Mom or Dad.)
- What does ‘going green’ mean to you?
- What three things can you do to keep the Earth ‘healthy’? (Cannot copy the video examples.)
- How does the Earth ‘take cares’ of you? (For example, clean air or water.)
If you have any questions, please ask the teacher. Enjoy the video, and take a deep breath outside; you’ve earned it, smile.